Best in Class Award Committee
Best in Class Award Committee:
Chair: Lauren Roux, BMMA
Committee members: BMMA Board of Directors
Goal: To recognize up to 4 individuals or teams that have demonstrated innovation or excellence in marketing broadband services
Best in Class Awards:
Awarded to one service provider and to one vendor member that best display innovation or excellence in broadband marketing. This may cover a leading edge product or service development, practice or operation; or marketing as it relates to execution.
Awarded to two or more members (ex: an equipment vendor and a service provider) that together successfully implemented a marketing program to serve the needs of their mutual customers.
- Review existing awards programs and make recommendations for change.
- Recommend a membership communications plan.
- Review award submissions, and recommend winners to the Board of Directors for each award.
- Report on results at the Annual meeting.
The Executive Director will:
- Update the website application process based on the committee’s recommendations.
- Execute the communications plan recommended by the committee.
- Consolidate award submissions for committee review.
- Coordinate awards selection and purchase.
- Present awards to the winners at the Annual meeting
- Follow up with PR opportunities